Monday 19 November 2012

Blogroll/Blog Button Swap (For Bloggers) + Schedule

O.K, so this is a new "thing" I'm doing, in response to the growing amount of blog buttons swaps, ad deals etc...
So!~ Here's how it works.
A blog button swap is when you (the reader/fellow blogger) and me (the blogger) exchange blog buttons. I put your blog button on my site, and you put mine on yours. Simple, effective and fair. Plus there's no money involved. A blogroll space swap is when you (the reader/fellow blogger) and me (the blogger) exchange blogroll space. You put me up on your blogroll, and I'll put you up on my blogroll. Its Simpler less sidebar-consuming alternative.
That should be good! If you want to participate, just leave a comment!
Note: My blogroll and adspace area is on the lower part of my sidebar
**Edit**
Recently my blog has gone under some malware issues, and unfortunately my blogroll has been wiped clean. So if you were on my blogroll, and aren't now- please give me a shout out in the comments section.

Blogging Shchedule
Sunday: CVC
Tuesday: Review
Thursday: CVC
Saturday: News
You can expect the following posts to arrange in this manner. 
Note: CVC is a new segment I'll be doing- its short for Cover VS Cover! You'll see the end result on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment