Tuesday 2 October 2012

Heroes Of Olympus #4 (By Rick Riordan)

Coming Fall 2013....
The next book In The Heroes of Olympus  series....is
The House Of Hades.

The Rumours are True! This Morning I woke up early and found what was arguably one of the best surprises I've had all month.
The Mark of Athena was already downloaded on my kindle!
 I quickly skipped to the end of the novel to see what title of the next book would be, and found what you see above. Now before anyone asks, I have not finished The Mark of Athena , however I am quickly reading it now.
So to all my followers, readers and fans. I give you this one unified and universal message:

If you would like to use my "keep calm" image on your website, please give me credit.
That is all.

3 comments:

  1. im sooooo happy!!!!!! i thought he wouldnt write anymore, but he did!!!!!! btw, any idea what the cover will look like???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Idea really, however when the cover is released, I'll be sure to make a post about it.

      Delete
  2. i can't wait for the House of Hades to come out. rick rioradn writes the best books ever. i feel closer to the story then any other book i have read from any other author.

    ReplyDelete